Calling all Designers
If you love visual storytelling and can bring clarity and design brilliance to presentations, diagrams, documents, Web site pages and a myriad of digital media elements, let’s talk!
We are expanding our tech client work, and evaluating new designers in search of that perfect someone. This is sub-contracted project work, but we are seeking a long-term relationship with world-class design talent – people we can count on as part of the Thought Marketing virtual team.
Our Ideal Design Partners Can:
- Transform PhD mess into design tranquility – strong “clean design” capabilities
- Respect our tech community needs for rich, intelligent content and data – both design and content need to work together to satisfy rational-minded buyers
- Create – both come up with new visualization ideas for PowerPoint slides or social media posts, and handle day-to-day layout for case studies or content-rich pieces
- Stay flexible – handle ambiguous situations by coming forward with bright ideas and solutions, working in parallel with content experts and strategists as part of a virtual team
- Ego-free – accept feedback and collaboration for the good of the client, above and beyond individual needs or agendas
- Love of learning – ability to learn about new, sometimes dense and complicated topics, and use world-class design skills to better communicate with our select communities
- Security-conscious – careful handling of sensitive information and NDA adherence, as well as a high level of ethics to avoid competitive conflicts and protect client assets and resources
Why Work with Thought Marketing?
We appreciate the critical role design plays in influencing our communities, and your work will integrate into team-driven solutions that win awards for client growth and impact.
We offer our design partners:
- Flexibility — work from home or in remote locations at the hours you choose
- Ample experience – we help brief and enable creative talent
- Subject matter expertise – we quickly enhance and support design
- A fun work environment – we support mutual success and a zest for life!
Thought Marketing is a boutique strategic business consultancy based in the global tech hub of Silicon Valley, California. We work with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, providing business and marketing counsel to executive leaders in the technology sector. We participate as a trusted, experienced voice to help devise, manage and solve a diverse range of strategic challenges, including crafting optimal messaging and positioning, designing and implementing marketing campaigns, developing creative lead generation market plays, and inspiring and coaching talent. By teaming with in-house and virtual teams unique to each case, we orient resources and investments to create and execute the best possible “business wins” for our clients.