Quantitative Pricing Analyst
Calling all Analysts
You live, dream and see numbers and patterns everywhere. As a pricing expert, you can quickly DJ on your spreadsheets to calculate options for product portfolios, sales comp models, forecasts, and other quant-driven initiatives. You have no fear in finding precise answers for everything, using data and advanced analytics, with a heaping of tech sector experience. SAAS modelling a plus. Start-up experience another plus!
We are expanding our tech client work, and evaluating candidates for the right analyst for this job. This is sub-contracted project work, but we are seeking a long-term relationship with world-class analyst talent – people we can count on as part of the Thought Marketing virtual team.
Our Ideal Analyst Partners Can:
- Stay flexible – handle ambiguous situations by coming forward with bright ideas and solutions, working in parallel with content experts and strategists as part of a virtual team
- Ego-free – accept feedback and collaboration for the good of the client, above and beyond individual needs or agendas
- Love of learning – ability to learn about new, sometimes dense and complicated topics, and use world-class analysis skills to better communicate with our select communities
- Security-conscious – careful handling of sensitive information and NDA adherence, as well as a high level of ethics to avoid competitive conflicts and protect client assets and resources
Why Work with Thought Marketing?
We appreciate the critical role quantitative pricing analysis plays in the tech sector.
We offer our partner service providers:
- Flexibility – work from home or in remote locations at the hours you choose
- Ample experience – we help brief and enable talent
- A fun work environment – we support mutual success and a zest for life!
Thought Marketing is a boutique strategic business consultancy based in the global tech hub of Silicon Valley, California. We work with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, providing business and marketing counsel to executive leaders in the technology sector. We participate as a trusted, experienced voice to help devise, manage and solve a diverse range of strategic challenges, including crafting optimal messaging and positioning, designing and implementing marketing campaigns, developing creative lead generation market plays, and inspiring and coaching talent. By teaming with in-house and virtual teams unique to each case, we orient resources and investments to create and execute the best possible “business wins” for our clients.